2nd International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Machine Learning (ICISML-2023) is a premier conference that focuses on the latest advances and emerging technologies in the field of intelligent systems and machine learning. As intelligent systems and machine learning continue to grow and evolve, they have become crucial tools for analyzing and understanding large volumes of data that humans may not be able to comprehend on their own. These technologies allow machines to learn from their mistakes and perform tasks similar to those done by humans, enabling the discovery of insights and patterns in data that can help inform decision-making and drive progress in a variety of fields. The conference aims to bring together researchers, practitioners, and industry experts to share their knowledge and experiences, and to discuss the latest developments and challenges in this rapidly growing field.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
We welcome contributions from the following fields:
Track 1 Imgae recogntion :
- AI Application in smart cities
- Cooperative intelligent applications
- Cognitive system and applications
- Hybrid Intelligent system
- Intelligence by design
- Bio-Inpsried Intelligence
- Real time intelligence
- Adpative Problem Solving
- Intelligent and knowledge based system
- AI Powered Robotics systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Nueral networks and Fuzzy logic
- VLSI Systems
- IoT applications in health care
Track 2 Machine Learning:
- Neural net and Support Machine
- Hybird and Non-linear Systems
- Reinforcement Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning for information retrieval
- Hybrid Systems
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Machine Learning for Informatics
- Hybrid Learning Algorithm
- Learning in Integrated Architectures
- Optimization Techniques
Track 3 Intelligent systems and Machine Learning Applications:
- Smart Cities
- Internet of things
- Intelligence in medical decision Applications
- Intelligent forecasting applications
- Intelligent sensor and sensing applications
- Mobility intelligent and semantic applications
- Intelligent security systems and applications
- Assitive Robots
- Image recognition
- Speech Recognition
Track 4 Intelligent Communication Networks:
- Cognitive intelligence in vehicular networks
- Sensor-based intelligent systems
- Reinforcement learning
- Intelligent systems for various applications
- RFID and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) Technologies in intelligent systems
- Autonomous robots
- Space and underwater robots.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library.
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, IO-Port, MatchSciNet, Inspec and Zentralblatt MATH.
Authors of selected best accepted and presented papers will be invited to submit an extended version to:
- Special Issue “Designing of AIML (Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning) and Convolutional Neural Network (CNN) Based Architectures and Its Various Applications in the Field of Engineering”
- Special Issue “Fuzzy Decision Making and Soft Computing Applications: Future Perspectives”
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI Transactions series (Open Access)
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Regular papers should be up to 12-15+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.