ICISML 2022: 1st International conference on intelligent systems and machine learning (ICISML-2K22) is the premier conference in the field of emerging technologies In today’s world intelligent systems are a new and rapidly growing technology. A large volume of data can be generated and made available for analysis. Human Lacks the cognitive ability to comprehend such a massive volume of data. Humans can use machine learning (ML) to process enormous volumes of data and get insights into how the data behaves. These machines can learn from their mistakes and do human-like tasks.
Welcome to the EAI Community
Let the EAI Community help you build your career with collaborative research, objective evaluation, and fair recognition:
- Get more visibility for your paper and receive a fair review with Community Review,
- Earn credits regardless of your paper’s acceptance and increase your EAI Index for new membership ranks and global recognition,
- Find out if your research resonates – get real-time evaluation of your presentation on-site via EAI Compass.
Track 1 Imgae recogntion :
- AI Application in smart cities
- Cooperative intelligent applications
- Cognitive system and applications
- Hybrid Intelligent system
- Intelligence by design
- Bio-Inpsried Intelligence
- Real time intelligence
- Adpative Problem Solving
- Intelligent and knowledge based system
- AI Powered Robotics systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Nueral networks and Fuzzy logic
- VLSI Systems
- IoT applications in health care
Track 2 Machine Learning:
- Neural net and Support Machine
- Hybird and Non-linear Systems
- Reinforcement Learning
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning for information retrieval
- Hybrid Systems
- Human-Machine Interaction
- Machine Learning for Informatics
- Hybrid Learning Algorithm
- Learning in Integrated Architectures
- Optimization Techniques
Track 3 Intelligent systems and Machine Learning Applications:
- Smart Cities
- Internet of things
- Intelligence in medical decision Applications
- Intelligent forecasting applications
- Intelligent sensor and sensing applications
- Mobility intelligent and semantic applications
- Intelligent security systems and applications
- Assitive Robots
- Image recognition
- Speech Recognition
Track 4 Intelligent Communication Networks:
- Cognitive intelligence in vehicular networks
- Sensor-based intelligent systems
- Reinforcement learning
- Intelligent systems for various applications
- RFID and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) Technologies in intelligent systems
- Autonomous robots
- Space and underwater robots.
All registered papers will be submitted for publishing by Springer and made available through SpringerLink Digital Library
Proceedings will be submitted for inclusion in leading indexing services, such as Web of Science, Compendex, Scopus, DBLP, EU Digital Library, Google Scholar, IO-Port, MathSciNet, Inspec, and Zentralblatt MATH.
All accepted authors are eligible to submit an extended version in a fast track of:
Additional publication opportunities:
- EAI/Springer Innovations in Communications and Computing Book Series
(titles in this series are indexed in Ei Compendex, Web of Science & Scopus)
Papers should be submitted through EAI ‘Confy+‘ system, and have to comply with the Springer format (see Author’s kit section).
- Regular papers should be up to 12+ pages in length.
- Short papers should be 6-11 pages in length.
All conference papers undergo a thorough peer review process prior to the final decision and publication. This process is facilitated by experts in the Technical Program Committee during a dedicated conference period. Standard peer review is enhanced by EAI Community Review which allows EAI members to bid to review specific papers. All review assignments are ultimately decided by the responsible Technical Program Committee Members while the Technical Program Committee Chair is responsible for the final acceptance selection. You can learn more about Community Review here.